When Wrenchead was launched as a retail auto parts site, I wrote the preview pages and much of the live sales site. Architecture was already set, although I was able to input a few tweaks.
Wrenchead.com has changed completely; It's now a b2b site for distributors.
Click below, and the site will appear in another window.
Wrenchhead.com teaser site
Other online experience:
• Online store (fashion hosiery)
• Online store (premium socks & tights)
• E-books (long-copy online sales letters)
• Writers Retreat (long-copy online sales letter)
• Medical (pharmaceuticals)
• IT consulting
• Tech/software support
• Industrial machinery (paper, printing)
• Waterjet machining (industrial)
• New consumer product (household accessory)
• Custom paint manufacturer (industrial)
• Online store (automotives)
• Restaurant and wine bar
• Real estate broker
• Law firm (real estate)
• Ski club
• Branded legwear (B2B)
• Brochure site (gift retailer)
• My own site (part of my 9 years' SEO experience)