To show perspective, here's a cross-section
of accounts I've worked on in this area
over the years. Some a little, some a lot.
Please call or write for more
This is just part of my broad experience
in marketing communications.
- Press Releases: Körber Paperlink companies; Sprint/ClubFONE; SiteSell.com; various small marketers ranging a from home improvement contractor, to a hospital, to community organizations; AlliedSignal Fibers; Domco Commercial Flooring
- Articles/Advertorials: Editor and writer for Edge Studio (weekly articles, web content, marketing, etc. related to voice-over production and coaching); Körber Paperlink companies (various articles 4000-12,000 words, and web pages); Article on data storage technology; others
- Newsletters: Northfield Savings Bank (writer); Swiss Ski Club of New York (Editor); a tenants' association (Editor); articles for NYPC computer club
- Newsletter Promotion:Prentice Hall (Credit & Collection Manager's Letter)
- Books and online: Quoted in several publications on copywriting. Contributed to development of The Complete Guide to Creating Successful Brochures (Gedney/Fultz), and am quoted in it
- Ebook promotion: Online sales letters for various ebooks published by SiteSell, Inc.
- Former news reporter
- Journalism degree, U. of Illinois
The list is not necessarily all-inclusive,
and not everything is of the same weight. Since I didn't
work directly for many of these companies,
it should not be construed
as a list of references or endorsements. Websites may have changed since my involvement.