To show perspective, here's a cross-section
of accounts I've worked on in this area
over the years. Some a little, some a lot.
Please call or write for more
BANKING, INVESTING and
OTHER FINANCIAL FIELDS
This is just part of my broad experience
in marketing communications.
- T. Rowe Price Associates, mutual funds
- Legg Mason (b-to-b products)
- Citibank and Citi cards (direct and customer service)
- Chase Manhattan Bank (retail)
- Chemical Bank (mortgage)
- Source Securities; Source Commodities
- Various Web sites (VC, trade, etc.)
- Manufacturers Hanover (wholesale)
- Fidelity Union Trust (middle market)
- State Street Bank
- CitiFinancial Mortgage
- East Islip Savings Bank (radio)
- Newsletter to financial officers (promotion)
- National Commercial Bank (foreign)
- Various local banks
- a provider of EDI services to healthcare insurers
- Generally familiar with concepts, problems and potential of bank reporting systems
- Advertising and sales promotion for products used by banks, such as data and image storage systems, data communications, etc.
- Ghost-writer, article on data storage technology for bank officer's byline
The list is not necessarily all-inclusive,
and not everything is of the same weight. Since I didn't
work directly for many of these companies,
it should not be construed
as a list of references or endorsements.