To show perspective, here's a cross-section
of accounts I've worked on in this area
over the years. Some a little, some a lot.
Please call or write for more
TELEVISION & RADIO COPYWRITER
This is just part of my broad experience
in marketing communications.
- WSNL-TV. Staff copywriter for local commercials. Also commercial production and voiceover work.
- WLIX Radio. Staff copywriter for commercials. Various other radio station responsibilities. Also produced and acted in commercials.
- Edge Studio. Radio, TV and other audio and video scripts. Also wrote articles on how to write for A/V.
- Continental Cablevision. Various promotional projects, print & TV.
- Total TV. Promotion of printed guide.
- Freelance. Radio commercial writing, production and acting.
- TV commercials, storyboards and scripts (on-staff and freelance). Renault, International House of Pancakes (Effie Award), Allen Carpet, Sikorsky.
- TV/Radio Media Promotion. The Fashion Channel (cable network); WSNL; WLIX.
The list is not necessarily all-inclusive,
and not everything is of the same weight. Since I didn't
work directly for many of these companies,
it should not be construed
as a list of references or endorsements.