To show perspective, here's a cross-section
of accounts I've worked on in this area
over the years. Some a little, some a lot.
Please call or write for more
SaaS, ASP, CMS and related Software Services
This is just part of my broad experience
in marketing communications.
- Wild Apricot (multifunctional SaaS): end-user Administrator
- User of various CMS systems (Hubspot, Wild Apricot, Drupal, etc.)
- AT&T telecommunications: wrote an early product guide explaining store-and-forward messaging services (email)
- IBM/Lotus: Promotion of collaboration services
- Solo Build-It!: Comprehensive online product for researching a business niche, building a website, managing content, including SEO
- USInternetworking/PeopleSoft: ASP Case study, accounting software as a service
- Product profile an early automotive GPS navigation system
The list is not necessarily all-inclusive,
and not everything is of the same weight. Since I didn't
work directly for many of these companies,
it should not be construed
as a list of references or endorsements. Websites may have changed since my involvement.